Monday, October 26, 2009

It was a dark and stormy night...



You Have Been BOO'd!

The air is cool, the season is fall,

Soon Halloween will come to all.

Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore...

Tricky witches at your door.



The spooks are after things to do,

In fact, a spook brought this "BOO" to you.


The excitement comes when friends like you,

Copy this note and make it two.


We'll all have smiles on our faces,

When we see who Boo'd who's places.

I was Boo'd by Candy, the Junk Sophisticate


The following 4 ladies have been officially BOO'd...

Sunny at All Things Sunny Love Sunny's positive attitude even during difficult times..you are an inspiration!

Kendra at Domestic Princess in Training Another frugal girl like myself, Kendra is a thrifter like myself, always on the lookout for a good deal.

Carrie at Carrie's Little World Such a sweet girl with lots of cute ideas

Leah at Just Me, Leah My dear friend who I love very much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This BOO party was started by Toni@The Tattered Cottage. Please keep the fun going by following these instructions.


1. You have 24 hours to work your spell

2. Copy and post the Halloween Boo Poem with the instructions for playing.

3. Pick 4 blogs you enjoying visiting and tell why you enjoy visiting them, with a link to
their blog and remember to link back to me.

4. Go to the original BOO Party post at the Tattered Cottage and add your MckLinky.

5. Let's see how fast and far this spreads between now and Halloween.


Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Sunny said...

Awww, thank you!!!! That means the world to me!

Sunny said...

Tattered Cottage is a private blog - no one can link into it. Help?!? I'm techno impaired! LOL

Candy Allen - Junk Sophisticate said...

Thanks for passing the BOOS. ;)
Candy
AKA Junk Sophisticate

The Tattered Cottage said...

Hi GariAnn!
Thanks so much for playing along with my "Boo" Party. I'm having so much fun visiting all of the blogs and meeting new friends :) I'm off to visit your blog for a little while :)
Toni
The Tattered Cottage

Leah said...

Thanks. :) I was able to view Tattered Cottage.

beachvintage.com said...

A Boo party and it's Halloween. How fun.

Its So Very Cheri said...

Hello
I am coming by to visit all the other boo'd gals. You have a darling blog. I don't see a follower area but I will add you to my dashboard and hope you will come for a visit and follow as well.

We lived in McKinney Texas for awhile. Who knows we may end up back there-when hubs finishes school in the next few weeks and finds a job-We here that area is doing well in the job and housing market.

cheri

The Little Miss said...

I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : ) You have a beautiful blog and Ive enjoyed reading your blog posts!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila