Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dear "Sue"

I don't know who you are, or why you chose to post anonymous on my blog, but doing so is quite immature.

And for what it's worth, when I was referring to "kindness," I was referring to kindness of people in society as a whole, not any particular world leader. No, I have not lived under a rock. I see every day how people aren't very kind toward each other in general life....just watch the news, or even just watch how people flip each other off driving down the street, scream obscenities to each other, etc. Turn on the TV any night of the week and you'll see any number of "reality shows" where people's goal is to be nasty to one another. THAT is what I was referring to.

You kind of proved my point by your "are you living under a rock" comment. Just saying.

5 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Okay...I am lost on this post...who is sue???

Thank you for your comment today...I think you know that I don't agree but I can be open enough to see your point of view!!!

I am thinking of you with the job...my girlfriend's husband just found out he is losing his job on Dec. 1st..so hard!!! Hang in there!
-sandy toes

Kaitlyn said...

I hate those type of comments, don't you? Best of luck!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I have no idea what SUE said but they cant have much of a life going around posting rotten things behind the veiled curtain of anonymity.

Jenni said...

Whoever Sue is, I hope that the next time she writes, that she will be kind. I'm sorry that you received that kind of comment!

I hope you are doing okay. I am and will not stop praying that you find a new job! :)

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

That's weird...I had a Sue who left me a snarky comment. So sad she doesn't have anything better to do.

Manuela