Thursday, February 5, 2009

A fun little tag game




Natalie tagged me for this round. I've always been one who has loved filling out surveys and such (honestly, is that weird?), so it's not surprise I love these sorts of things! :)

Here are the rules:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people

************************

What are you wearing now? jammies

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Kathy Reich's "Bones to Ashes" (I *love* forensic type mysteries)

Do you nap a lot? Now I do!

Who was the last person you hugged? Hubs

What’s your current obsession/addiction? Baskets...I've always loved baskets and have them all over my house

What was the last thing you said aloud? I can't remember, but I scolded one of the dogs

What websites do you always visit when you go online? blogger, yahoo, facebook, etsy, ezboard

What was the last thing you bought? a couple more aqua globes (they really do work!)

What are you listening to right now? nothing

If you could have any super power, what would it be? I would love to make the trees in my yard grow money. haha

What is your favorite weather, and why? I love warm weather because I love wearing shorts, tank tops and sandals and I love to swim

What time do you usually get up? Usually 7 or so

What is your most challenging goal right now? Having patience and faith while searching for a new job

Say something to the person who tagged you: I'm glad you worked things out on the job front and wish you luck if you decide to keep looking!


If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? The Caribbean! I love the US Virgin Islands, and would {LOVE} to have a house on St. John!

Favorite vacation spot? The beach! Preferably the Caribbean, but I do love the Gulf too. Port Aransas is a fave of ours.

What is your favorite item of clothing? Jeans

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Pepsi

Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others: Anne Klein black slingbacks

Name one thing you cannot live without: my flat iron!!

*My added question*
What time is bed time? Usually anywhere from 10pm to 1am

I tag:

Ally

Candy

Sunny

Leah

Brandi

Mandi

Gwen

Lindsey

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!

Gwen said...

ROFL @ the money tree. I could use one of those! Maybe you could start a money tree nursery. ;)

I bought a very cool basket last night at Tar-zjay. I've been looking for one forever and couldn't find one. But last night, I spied a big round bowl type basket on a clearance table. Regular $40, marked down 1/2 price. So, that baby came home with me. :D It's currently still in my trunk, but I'll rescue it soon.

Thanks for the tag. I'll work on my questions tomorrow. :)

Kaitlyn said...

I love my flat iron as well. Great answers!

Shannon said...

These are always fun to read! You stay up late!! :)

Joanna said...

Can't live without my flat iron either...I have aqua globes and without them I think my plants would all die!

Shell in your Pocket said...

What is EZboard???
-sandy toe

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Ooo...thanks for the tag! I can't wait to do this!

The class went all right. They were mostly junior high girls who showed up to craft. They made a giant mess and made some crazy pages but it was fun. I think I got my scrapbooking mojo back. I hadn't done it for so long.

Leslie Hanna said...

Hi! I found your blog via Liz's (Mabel's House), and even though you did not tag me (heck, you do not even KNOW me), I thought I'd steal your questionnaire and post it in StampingLand. I am so far down the food chain, by the time anyone tagss ME, there is no one I know left to tag, so this way I got to go first! Just thought I'd let you know, and say Thanks! ;-)