I've been tagged by Brandi to list 7 quirky things about myself.
1. It really upsets me when my dogs kill the cute little lizards outside (this just happened about 10 minutes ago!).
2. I have a bit of OCD...though not with everything. For example, some things drive me nuts, like when the towels are folded, all of the tags must be folded in and not sticking out where they can be seen. And if they aren't folded the way I like them, I have to go back and fold them again.
3. If I see a june bug that is stuck on it's back, I have to flip it over so it can fly off, otherwise it will die there and get eaten up by ants. And that bothers me.
4. I always have to have my toenails painted, whether it's sandal season or not.
5. I love the smell of Scotch tape.
6. I don't really enjoy talking on the phone (if it's a lengthy conversation). I'd rather just talk in person.
7. I eat pizza with a fork.
I don't know who has been tagged or not, so if you want to play, please do!
Happy Saturday y'all!